Research | Autonomous Car
Hercules: Contact-less Goods Transportation During the COVID-19 Outbreak“Robot Vehicles Make Contactless Deliveries Amid Coronavirus Quarantine”
Probabilistic End-to-End Vehicle Navigation in Complex Dynamic Environments with Multimodal Sensor Fusion, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters
- Peide Cai, Sukai Wang, Yuxiang Sun, Ming Liu, Probabilistic End-to-End Vehicle Navigation in Complex Dynamic Environments with Multimodal Sensor Fusion, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), 2020 (Early Access). pdf page
High-speed Autonomous Drifting with Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Peide Cai*, Xiaodong Mei*, Lei Tai, Yuxiang Sun, and Ming Liu, High-speed Autonomous Drifting with Deep Reinforcement Learning, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2020 (Early Access). pdf page code
Vision-Based Trajectory Planning via Imitation Learning for Autonomous Vehicles
- Peide Cai, Yuxiang Sun, Yuying Chen, Ming Liu, Vision-Based Trajectory Planning via Imitation Learning for Autonomous Vehicles, IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC 2019), October 27-30, 2019, Auckland, New Zealand. pdf bibtex
Automatic Calibration of Multiple 3D LiDARs in Outdoor Environment
- Jianhao Jiao, Yang Yu, Qinghai Liao, Haoyang Ye, Ming Liu, Automatic Calibration of Multiple 3D LiDARs in Outdoor Environment, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), November 4-8, 2019, Macau, China. pdf video
Using DP Towards A Shortest Path Problem-Related Application
- Jianhao Jiao, Rui Fan, Han Ma, Ming Liu, Using DP Towards A Shortest Path Problem-Related Application, International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), May 20-24, 2019, Montreal, Canada pdf video
Real-time Semantic Segmentation in Autonomous Bus
The video shows the coarse segmentation in industrial zone, applying deep learning models.
Model Predictive Control on golfcar
Based on perception from LIDAR, we design a MPC on golfcar to control it’s steering wheel angle to follow the given trajectory.
Tranversibility extraction from 16-beam LIDAR
We extract in real-time the tranversible of an on-road vehicle under dynamic mobile situation.
A recent collection of 3D perception
Here is a collection of our recent results in 3D perception in the context of autonomous driving, including key object detection, path planning, local mapping, tranversibility extraction, etc.
LIDAR Odometry Demo
Left shows multi-sensors mounted on a car, Velodyne VLP-16, Occam Omni Camera IMU and GPS are equipped.
Right is and a demo of large-scale LIDAR Odometry. The data is recorded in Hong Kong, from Hang Hau to HKUST. Total size of the map is larger than 3km x 0.9km x 0.1km.
Author: Haoyang Ye, Yuying Chen, Ming Liu
LiDAR and Inertial Fusion
We demonstrate the state-of-the-art performance for real-time LiDAR-based odometry.
- Haoyang Ye, Ming Liu, LiDAR and Inertial Fusion for Pose Estimation by Non-linear Optimization, or please visit: link
libcnn: A library for real-time robotic recognition applications based on CNN
libcnn is a modular deep learning libraray, useful for robotics and computer vision. More Information see our GitHub
Scene labeling: Scene labelling by libcnn
Object labeling: Object labelling by libcnn
Online Extrinsic calibration between extroceptive Sensors
Guoyang Xie, Tao Xu, Carsten Isert, Michael Aeberhard, Shaohua Li, Ming Liu, Online Active Calibration for a Multi-LRF System, IEEE 18th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), 2015